The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will support the Human Resources division (Strategic Talent Management, Inclusion and Engagement, Total Rewards, HR, Services and HRBPs) with strategic planning, vendor management, budget adherence, team development, technology, process and system enhancements.
- Deliver functions within approved budget limitations, explain off-plan deviations, and proactively manages impending financial risks.
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with executives and leaders across the enterprise to understand talent priorities, critical skills/roles and future hiring plans.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency related to TA delivery and develop/monitor recruitment metrics that are aligned with organizational objectives as well as managing recruitment performance against established key metrics.
- Create a strategic workforce planning approach across all divisions to manage identifying hiring requirements and requisitions on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Core Delivery Team, with subject matter experts (SME) in recruitment, sourcing, analytics and technology.
- Manage and continuously improve performance coaching and talent / succession planning processes.
- Knowledge of Application tracking system, Oracle applications including query and reporting an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in using data and analytics to tell stories and influence leaders to take action and drive change.
- Experience developing and/or implementing large-scale / business unit-wide talent/HR initiatives.
- Prior demonstrated experience with business and financial analysis, system enhancement and implementation is an asset.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A