Contribute to the achievement of strategic goals and objectives for their pharmacy while ensuring the attainment of budgeted financial metrics. In addition, provide direct patient care and manage their pharmacy inclusive of the dispensary and front shop while ensuring adherence to both Company operating standards and Ontario College of Pharmacists’ standards of practice.
- Ensure the Pharmacy department is in compliance with OCP regulations/policies, any other regulatory body governing the practice of pharmacy, and the Company’s policies, procedures, operational standards and initiatives.
- Meet all requirements as a Designated Manager with OCP.
- Perform all professional activities of dispensing, patient counseling and pharmacy services and perform all tasks required to satisfy dispensary orders.
- Perform all acts under the expanded scope of pharmacy practice.
- Provide pharmacy services and Company initiatives.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in the provision of patient care.
- Ensure the pharmacy opens and closes according to hours of operation and manage pharmacist scheduling needs.
- Organize dispensary functions and personnel to optimize workflow and manage front shop operations.
- Ensure the completion of all pharmacy-related paperwork.
- Manage operations of the OTC business
- Education – B.Sc. Phm. Degree (4-year University Pharmacy Program).
- Licensure – Registered Part A Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Injection certified, Smoking Cessation certified and registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Proficient with current PC systems, MS Office programs and pharmacy software (Kroll).
- HR management skills to hire, train, motivate, retain, coach and develop competent employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A