This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
- Providing analysis and recommendations on topics such as cost of labour, pay trends, linkage of merit results to performance, incentive plan design, etc.
- Providing expertise and support to HRBPs/Business.
- Conducting job evaluations using Mercer IPE for identified business groups. You will provide supporting information and documentation that clearly articulate the rationale.
- Working collaboratively with other HR areas. You will come together to deliver compensation recommendations to support recruitment and promotion efforts taking into consideration internal equity and external competitive pay practices.
- Communicate and implement reward program decisions, improving overall understanding and reinforcing credibility.
- Acting as an internal consultant. You will develop a deep understanding of the organization to provide subject matter expertise to both the business and HR team members to ensure policies and practices are applied consistently. You will provide guidance and advice to the business and HR colleagues on questions relating to compensation, job evaluation, market analysis.
- The collaborative and communication skills. Refined consultative approach that engages stakeholders in a collaborative manor. Very strong customer focus with keen attention to detail and ability to translate requirements into action. Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to present and communicate information and recommendations based on target audience.
- The innovative problem solving skills. Highly analytical in approach to developing recommendations, collecting, extracting, analyzing and manipulating large data sets. Ability to provide both commercial and creative solutions to local and offshore total reward requirements.
- French language skills would be a definite asset.
- Experience using a job evaluation system, specific experience using Mercer IPE is preferred.
- The education. Post-secondary education in Human Resources/related field of a combination of experience and education. CHRP designation and CCP designation preferred.
- The experience. 5+ years of total rewards/benefits/compensation experience with deep knowledge of compensation cycles, market analysis, job evaluation and incentive design.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A