We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it’s during the day or throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
- You are trustworthy and have trust in others.
- You’re a curious mind.
- You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects.
- You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept.
- You’re always willing to learn and grow.
- You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment.
- You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A