Website Marriott International
Responsible for following established procedures in ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and payment of items. Formulates an approved vendors list encompassing all categories.
- Delegates and enforces first in/first out inventory rotation for all storeroom products.
- Maintains inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
- Checks invoice on goods received against shipment to ensure quantity, quality, weights and purchase specifications are as ordered.
- Completes administrative tasks on a timely basis (e.g., C-7s, menu costing, general office duties).
- Ensures that proper safeguards are in effect for the security of the food and beverage storeroom assets.
- Uses existing computer programs to perform daily and period end food and beverage costs.
- Completes period end inventory according to Food and Beverage and Accounting standard operation procedures.
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards as specified in the brand guidelines.
- Communicates with kitchen, restaurant management and vendors to ensure timing of deliveries satisfies advanced food production needs.
- Calculates figures for food and beverage inventory.
- Enforces item use-up with storeroom personnel and kitchen management to keep inventory at lowest level possible levels.
- Assists Executive Chef in maintaining/lower budgeted food/controllable costs.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A