Website Marriott International
The Sales Manager, Dual Brand will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining quality corporate and group accounts.
- Create and maintain a strategic sales & marketing plan and SMART Action plan to generate top line revenue to meet or exceed annual budget expectations.
- Conduct outside sales calls, telephone solicitation and site inspections to build relationships, assertively targeting new business and grow existing accounts.
- Target, solicit and acquire new accounts in assigned group segments.
- Professionally represent the hotel at various industry tradeshows, conferences, and adhere to the guidelines of the budget and marketing plan.
- Produce room sales through prospecting, networking, responding to inquiries, conducting site inspections, client meetings and building relationships with corporations, industry suppliers, event planners, tour companies, tourism industry officials, etc.
- Identify new business leads.
- Support the Senior Sales Manager in preparing the department budget as well as the hotel’s overall sales goals and strategy.
- Meet clients on/off-site
- Previous sales manager experience, minimum of two years, in a similar setting is required
- Diploma/degree in a related field is an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platforms and FOSSE PMS is an asset. However, not required.
- Class 5 drivers license and an access to reliable transportation as ability to travel locally and inter-provincially is required.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A