This role is accountable for the profitable and smooth operation of the property/properties in the portfolio in accordance with good management practice, company policies and procedures
- Prepare the annual operating budgets, track variance and ensure adherence to approved budget
- Responsible for day to day responsibility for tenant relationship throughout the term of their lease.
- Ensure all capital projects undertaken including Tenant improvements at the building are completed per established standards, within allocated budget and set time frames.
- Ensure collection of rental payments, recoveries, gross sales participation, operating cost escalations, etc. as specified in leases. Undertake arrears collection, assists with eviction proceedings, liaise with lawyers, collection agencies etc. to ensure proper collection of account receivables.
- Manage, coach and mentor the Operations Manager/Supervisor/Chief Engineer, building operations staff and administrative staff
- Implement processes, systems and best practices for the building that will maximize net income and work in collaboration with leasing to ensure optimal occupancy of the properties, including reviewing prices, monitoring maintenance/service contracts to ensure cost effective operations, implementing parking surveys, thereby compiling findings and make recommendations on parking fees.
- University or College degree required.
- Industry related certification i.e. Real Property Administrator (RPA) or Certified Property Manager (CPM) required
- 5+ to 10 years’ experience in a commercial property in service-oriented roles and staff management either as an Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A