Using your analytical skills and critical thinking to ask questions, understand our Business drivers and needs, and bring order and precision to scope and requirements on Operational initiatives.
- Capitalizing on your ability to build and foster positive, effective relationships to strengthen your partnership with key stakeholders.
- Using a variety of requirements modelling techniques – such as user stories, process mapping, acceptance criteria, and business rules – to convey information.
- Delivering documented solution requirements so that everyone has a clear and consistent understanding of the proposed solution.
- Using your strong communication skills to lead meetings and present information to all levels within the company.
- Preparing our business partners for changes that are introduced and articulating what it will mean for them specifically.
- You never lose sight of the customer – their needs and their experience in doing business with us. You put the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- The analysis profession isn’t new to you. You’ve spent three (3) years or more growing your knowledge, skills and experience in this line of work and you have a clear track record of success in supporting or leading small or medium sized initiatives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A