Website Manitoba Hydro
Reporting to the Vice- President, HR & Safety, Health and Environment, this role will lead the Business Unit through its transformation to support the enterprise in the journey to become the Manitoba Hydro of the future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up a Business Unit Transformation team, adding governance and oversight to the transformation, prioritizing activities, balancing demands and resources, and ensuring progress towards transformation goals.
- Develop and lead the HR & SH&E Transformation team with the goal of providing strategic insight, stewardship, governance and project management support to the Business Unit in order to work through the transformation.
- Support with the development of the SH&E technology strategy, leveraging learnings from across the enterprise, and support both HR and SH&E on moving their technology strategies forward.
- Prioritize the allocation of resources, weighing the demands across the workstreams, while ensuring HR & SH&E business continuity.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Excellence Division with the goal of driving alignment and governance for the transformation.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the Business Unit.
- Identify and remove barriers and roadblocks to the transformation and act as a champion for change.
- Coordinate and lead change management activities, including the development and delivery of all Manitoba Hydro communications relating to the transformation.
- Identify conflicts or overlap between the various workstreams, facilitating communication across the workstream leads and streamlining activities.
- Further the design of the new HR & SH&E Business Models through key activities such as finalizing process design and working with the Divisional management teams in identifying the need for new skills and capabilities.
- Set the schedule, project plan and KPIs for the transformation to ensure the Business Unit remains on track towards achievement of transformation goals and stays within an established financial and FTE budget, striving for maximum return on investment.
Company: Manitoba Hydro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brandon, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A