Website Manitoba Hydro
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Human Resources Compensation professional to join our Compensation & Benefits team. Under the general direction of the Compensation & Benefits Supervisor, you will be responsible to conduct job reviews submitted by employees and/or management under the job evaluation system.
- You will also participate in special compensation initiatives and conduct research and analysis for various compensation activities including market analysis, salary structure administration and changes to compensation policy.You will provide advice and assistance to management and Human Resources staff on complex compensation matters relating to total reward strategies including compensation systems, salary plans, job evaluation and benefit programs.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field from an institute of recognized standing plus a minimum of five years of directly related progressive experience in compensation or HR generalist roles with understanding of compensation practices, programs and systems in a unionized human resources environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving ability.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and training may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to research, evaluate and develop new programs or recommendations using creative and innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with developing and/or managing compensation and/or job evaluation programs and projects.
- Excellent computer skills with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A professional designation as a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Certified Human Resources Professional (CHPR) will be an asset.
Company: Manitoba Hydro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brandon, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A