Website Government of Manitoba
Reporting to the Program Secretary, the Area Secretary provides administrative support to treatment team members working on various patient care areas at Selkirk Mental Health Centre (SMHC). T
- he Area Secretary maintains patient files, types patient chart notes, documents patient appointments, arranges patient transportation and gathers and permits patient data as required.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a heavy workload within a dynamic setting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience maintaining accurate clinical records and files.
- Experience providing secretarial/administrative support in a hospital or clinical environment.
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships and work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent customer service skills to effectively manage difficult and sensitive situations confidentiality with courtesy and tact.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail to produce accurate work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Written Communication skills.
Company: Government of Manitoba
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Selkirk, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A