Website Government of Manitoba
As a member of the department’s management team, the Executive Director of Highway Engineering Services is responsible to lead and manage the Highway Engineering Services mid-division of Transportation & Infrastructure’s Engineering & Technical Services Division (ETS), and to provide advice and support to the Assistant Deputy Minister of ETS, and to the Deputy Minister of Transportation & Infrastructure.
- Experience in transformation of strategic priorities into clear operational and business plans, and experience with strategic performance management and measurement systems.
- Experience providing leadership and direction in the design and implementation of policies, programs and standards.
- Extensive experience in the scope of practice in highway transportation engineering.
- Experience building relationships and principles of reconciliation with local communities and stakeholders, including Indigenous people.
- Must be able to travel overnight several times per year by land or air including to remote communities.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must have a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s license.
- Must be currently registered as a Professional Engineer with appropriate scope of practice in Civ il/Transportation engineering
Company: Government of Manitoba
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A