Website Government of Manitoba
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing financial transactions including review and payment of invoices, centralized billings, credit card statements and contracts. The incumbent will also be responsible for the posting of general ledger, adjusting entries through SAP (Government’s integrated accounting application) and associated pre- and post-audit functions.
- Experience processing accounts payable transactions.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Organizational and time management skills including the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with accounting systems (Ex. SAP Financial and Procurement Modules).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
- Written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Post-secondary education in a related field and/or relevant experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Company: Government of Manitoba
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A