Website Government of Manitoba
Manitoba Agriculture works collaboratively with citizens, industry, governments and other stakeholders to enable the sustainable development and strengthen the resilience of Manitoba’s agriculture and food processing industries.
The Veterinary Diagnostic Clinical Pathologist position in the Veterinary Diagnostic Services (VDS) is responsible for the technical oversight of the clinical pathology laboratory within VDS and is ultimately responsible for reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests to determine cause of illness or death within a herd or individual animal.
- Licensed to practice veterinary medicine in Manitoba, or eligible for full licensure with the ability to attain prior to hire.
- Degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an educational institute accredited by the Canadian Veterinary.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) board certification or eligibility.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Company: Government of Manitoba
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A