Website MacEwan University
The Learning Specialist collaborates with members of the university community by sharing information about barriers to full participation (including the duty to accommodate) and universal design principles, encouraging the design and implementation of an accessible learning environment and participates in initiatives to accomplish this goal.
- Experience working with adult learners with disabilities including a working knowledge of relevant legislation, practice models, and assistive technologies.
- Experience in post-secondary education.
- Knowledge and experience providing meta-cognitive strategy instruction.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effective teamwork including collaboration, problem- solving and flexibility.
Company: MacEwan University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A