Website Lululemon Athletica
This role manages the Organizational Health & Engagement function in support of our hourly employee engagement and experience across our Canada retail stores, guest education centers and distribution centers. This role will work in concert with our People & Culture Business Partnering, Employee Relations & Legal teams to implement and execute strategies, practices, standards, and initiatives aimed at promoting a positive employee environment and monitor potential unionizing activities.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports out on current labor relations related case law, data trends and regulatory changes that may affect the organization in the future.
- Manages issues affecting the organization involving protected concerted activity, organized labor and positive employee relations; support, consult and provide guidance to management at all levels of the organization on such issues.
- Collaborates and drives towards creating a positive workplace and engaging employee experience for our hourly retail population, including call center and warehouse associates
- Supports the design of direct engagement, learning programs and work environment assessment tools for implementation across the organization and as it applies to Canadian Provincial law, with support from Learning & Leadership team.
- Provides expert advice and guidance in union risk, direct engagement strategies, union avoidance strategies and union response plans.
- Engage with P&C Business Partners, Employee Relations and Legal on a regular basis to ensure areas of risk are clearly understood and there are relevant action plans in place.
- Demonstrated experience advising on union activity response strategies and compliance
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Demonstrated experience in advising on proactive union prevention strategies and compliance
- 5-8 years experience in a Human Resources, Consultant, Labour Relations, or People Leadership role
- Fluency in French required
- Masters in Employee Relations, Industrial Relations or Employment Law or J.D. an asset
- Knowledge and experience in all provinces in Canada – preferred
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A