Website Lululemon Athletica
The Key Leader role is an essential part of the store leadership team, impacting salesfloor team members and guest (i.e., customer) experience every day. Key Leaders are responsible for leading by example and providing support to Educators, facilitating an outstanding guest experience in the store, and overseeing all operations of the retail floor. Key Leaders leverage key performance indicators and metrics to prioritize responsibilities while adapting to day-to-day business adjustments and challenges.
- Provide team members recognition, gap assessment, and overall performance documentation to support and reinforce career and personal growth.
- Resolve guest feedback and address guest concerns or escalations to make it “right” for guests.
- Interact with and assess guests’ unique needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest experience and support store operations.
- Manage product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards.
- Ensure team uses in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate product and general company knowledge through appropriate communication channels.
- Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
- Open and close the store in accordance with the opening and closing checklists.
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members.
- Assign Educators cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store.
- Support ongoing learning and development of team members by providing direct feedback, coaching, mentoring, and career path guidance, and addressing performance concerns.
- Move dynamically on the floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team, and guests.
- Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) with ensuring a great guest experience that values guests’ time, including assessing guest needs, providing technical product educations, and supporting in-store transactions and omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options).
- Review business data and metrics to evaluate progress toward goals and determine if adjustments are warranted.
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Provide salesfloor leadership to team members, including planning salesfloor coverage and making decisions to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of salesfloor operations.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete work independently
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience: 1 year of retail/sales leadership experience (supervisor or people management not necessary)
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help guests and accomplish work
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A