Website Lululemon Athletica
The Senior Facilities Manager oversees teams in distribution centers across North America. This role is a key partner with multiple groups across the organization and includes the DC Directors of each distribution center. The team plays an important role ensuring all DCs remain fully functioning, along with maintaining a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ensure the efficient operation of multiple North America distribution centers.
- Provide strategic leadership and support to a large distribution network consisting of multiple distribution centers (DCs) in North America.
- Key partner responsible for helping execute Supply Chain’s $26M portfolio of DC S.I. projects, along with looking strategically over the next 3-5 years to build out a stronger distribution network.
- Active role in all new DC set-up and operation and DC expansion.
- Work closely with OSHA (United States) and Ministry of Labor (Canada).
- Oversee building projects, renovations, refurbishments, repairs and installations. Responsible for all equipment preventative maintenance, repairs and uptime.
- Identify, hire, develop and manage talent, including building and delivering succession planning across the DCs.
- Successfully execute action items tied to a $26M portfolio of DC S.I. projects.
- Administer vendor or sub-contractor agreements to ensure quality services and goods are provided to meet specifications, on-time and within budget.
- Experience with powered equipment such as pallet jacks, high-bay pickers and reach trucks.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
- 8+ years in Facilities Maintenance leadership role within a Distribution Center environment
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Experience overseeing multiple facilities preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) expertise preferred.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A