Website Lululemon Athletica
Expeditors are experts in organization and efficiency, managing inventory processing and overall backroom strategy according to the company’s standards. Expeditors work during and outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategically organize the store and the backroom, and complete other inventory-related tasks to maximize profitable product sell-through.
- Organize the back of house (BOH) workspace to maximize efficiency.
- Execute product transfers from BOH or product moves on the salesfloor to support store organization and presentation.
- Execute market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
- Receive and unpack product deliveries according to the company’s standards.
- Execute inventory processing plan established by the Store Inventory Lead.
- Fold, sort, and hang product to optimize space and productivity.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A