Website Lululemon Athletica
The Key Leader role is an essential part of the store leadership team, impacting salesfloor team members and guest (i.e., customer) experience every day. Key Leaders are responsible for leading by example and providing support to Educators, facilitating an outstanding guest experience in the store, and overseeing all operations of the retail floor. Key Leaders leverage key performance indicators and metrics to prioritize responsibilities while adapting to day-to-day business adjustments and challenges.
- Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) with ensuring a great guest experience that values guests’ time, including assessing guest needs, providing technical product educations, and supporting in-store transactions and omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options).
- Interact with and assess guests’ unique needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
- Move dynamically on the floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team, and guests.
- Provide salesfloor leadership to team members, including planning salesfloor coverage and making decisions to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of salesfloor operations.
- Resolve guest feedback and address guest concerns or escalations to make it “right” for guests.
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help guests and accomplish work
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete work independently
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A