Website Loyalist College
The incumbent will be the primary operational liaison between the Toronto Business College (TBC) leadership/staff responsible for the LCIT campus operations and Loyalist College administration. The role’s primary focus will be on monitoring and reporting to ensure ongoing compliance with both the Ministry’s Public-College Private Partnership binding policy directive, including any related binding policy directives, and all contractual arrangements between Loyalist College and TBC. In addition, the incumbent will facilitate communication, collaboration, and any needed liaising between key stakeholder groups at both organizations. Key stakeholder groups include but are not limited to Enrollment Services, Registrar, Academic Deans, Career Services, Student Services, Information Technology, International and Marketing & Communications.
- Ensure TBC’s compliance with the Loyalist College Quality Framework, including academic delivery, service delivery and enrollment objectives.
- Organize and support meetings of the LCIT Coordinating Committee and related sub-committees.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the Academic, Student Services, Co-operative Education/Career Services, Enrolment
- Services, Information Technology and Administration teams at Loyalist College and Toronto Business College.
- Guide and support the collection of information required to enable reporting to the Ministry of Colleges and Universities, and other governmental bodies, regarding the activities of the public-college private partnership (LCIT).
- Ensure the application and accurate interpretation of all Loyalist College admissions, academic, student success and marketing/communication policies and procedures by TBC.
- Work with Loyalist College executive members to help resolve challenging situations beyond the authority of the incumbent
- Monitor LCIT activities to ensure compliance with the Ministry’s Public-College Private Partnership binding policy directive, including any related binding policy directives, and the Loyalist College – TBC partnership agreement. Follow up with appropriate Loyalist and TBC representatives when concerns are identified.
- Facilitate and support the development and modification of program offerings for delivery at LCIT.
- Support student recruitment by liaising with recruitment agencies, when required, to explain the Ministry’s Public-College Private Partnership binding policy directive
- The first point of contact for TBC staff with any questions or concerns related to Loyalist College.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate members of Loyalist’s College Executive Team on activities, challenges and opportunities associated with Loyalist College in Toronto (LCIT).
- Process reviews of all activities associated with the operation of the LCIT campus from recruitment through to graduation. A specific focus will be placed on monitoring and reviewing LCIT against a well-defined quality framework.
- Required to provide regular updates to the appropriate Loyalist College executive team members identifying challenges, opportunities, and any gaps the incumbent finds that are not to the standard of Loyalist College.
- Work with Loyalist’s Marketing and Communications team and TBC representatives to ensure the timely and effective marketing and communication of LCIT programs, services, and events, through vehicles including the LCIT web page, social media, webinars, open houses, and announcements.
- Experience in Post-Secondary Education that provides a robust and well-rounded understanding of the entire operations of a college
- Outstanding skills in problem-solving, negotiation, team building and facilitation, and conflict
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of constituents: faculty, staff, students, business and industry representatives, government officials, the general public and other educational institutions using proven leadership skills
- Ability to understand and enforce contracts
- Experience in the use and development of Quality & Operation Frameworks
- Completion of a Post-Secondary Education
- Highly qualified, creative, and dynamic leader with diplomatic skills, foresight, and sound business judgement
Company: Loyalist College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A