Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
The Assistant Store Manager leads a team of associates who work together to ensure our customers receive exceptional service while shopping in a clean, safe, well-stocked store.
- Drives execution of Installed Sales, Special Order Sales (SOS), and Pro Sales
- Manages all inventory, merchandising, sales and customer service activities in departments such as Appliances, Cabinets, Flooring, Millwork, Home Décor and Paint
- Ensures a professional sales staff is in place at all times to drive and achieve business goals
- Teaches and demonstrates effective use of Lowe’s selling and service model
- Models the behaviors that are needed to deliver SMART customer service, maintain an in-stock position, and keep the store clean and safe for customers
- Identifies gaps in execution and sales opportunities through report analysis, observing sales interactions, role plays, and other feedback channels to create specific plans of action to drive improved sales and margin performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (in asset)
- 3 years of experience leading associates in a retail environment.
- 1 years of experience leading a performing sales team with direct reporting responsibility in retail, business to business, outside sales, or consumer service industry.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A