Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
The primary function of the Store Seasonal Associate is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs. This includes assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Assist customers with all of their shopping needs including helping customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks
- Respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate
- At least 1 year of experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- At least 1 year of retail experience as a cashier
- At least 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information
- At least 1 year of experience as a head cashier
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A