Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Under the direction of the Location General Manager (LGM), the Operations Manager (OM) oversees daily operations in our Milton Distribution Center, which involves product flow through the building.
- Determine the workload (production volume) and monitor inventory movements in the facility frequently throughout the day.
- Using the Planning Matrix to evaluate staffing needs to meet Daily, Weekly and Monthly volumes swings
- Communicate effectively with the management team regarding business objectives, safety issues, current issues, upcoming events and demand for the day
- Build a culture of safety in the work environment. Identify any safety issues on the floor and notify the appropriate party for resolution.
- Ensure the Supervisors live by our 5 core behaviors and follow their expectations manual
- Using Engineered Labour Standards and Voice Pick information to achieve all picking KPIs
- Interview and work with HRBP in the hiring of personnel (seasonal and full-time team members)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years progressive management experience within a large volume, distribution center environment
- Ability to develop and lead a high performing team (experience in leading supervisors)
- Ability to build rapport and trust with others
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A