Website London Drugs
Computer Operator Our leading edge Information Technology department helps support the business of London Drugs Limited. As part of this team, Computer Operations maintains a 24/7/365 presence to run and monitor the core server environment and wide area network.
- Monitor alerts via system monitoring tools
- Problem reporting/escalation via call tracking software
- Printing of reports and order processing labels for Head Office and Distribution Centre
- Technical writing in creating or modifying existing documentation
- Receives daily operational instructions and guidance from the Senior Operators
- To assist Senior Operations staff and I.T. Engineers / Administrators where necessary and required.
- Monitor, perform and recover application/system backups as per run schedules, adhoc requests or as deemed necessary
- Follow up on problems or inconsistencies in media management systems through regular audit procedures or when reported.
- Following established procedures, formats and layouts, produce the appropriate documentation for new or existing procedures
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adapts easily to change.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to effectively problem solve as required.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
Company: London Drugs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibsons, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A