Website London Drugs
As a London Drugs Pharmacy Assistant, it means a community-oriented working environment that fosters professional excellence. Pharmacy Assistants are provided with a working environment that stresses professionalism.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to relate to all levels of customers and their needs.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team player and have a team approach
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous Pharmacy experience preferable.
Company: London Drugs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A