Our team helps buyers, sellers, private equity investors, and lenders in developing and executing on their M&A strategies. As trusted advisors to our clients, we keep in regular dialogue with the CEO, CFO, Principals, and other the primary decision makers to keep them well consulted through the deal lifecycle.
- Interpret and analyze information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business.
- Bring exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Examine the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms, and covenants.
- Review and investigate historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts, and underlying assumptions.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships as a representative of KPMG Deal Advisory.
- Deliver verbal and written key issues summaries for our clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions.
- Project-manage financial due diligence advice and provide M&A transaction support and advisory services to our clients.
- Appraise potential synergies and post-merger integration considerations.
- Assess sale and purchase agreements and financial models to reflect findings of the due diligence process.
- Progress, train, and coach junior team members through thought-provoking and meaningful opportunities.
- Financial due diligence / Quality of Earnings analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the full cycle of project management, applying your professional and technical skills on a wide variety of transactions.
- Professional report writing in power point and presentation skills to assist in preparing pitch documents e.g. proposals and presentations.
- Financial statement interpretation and analysis, including an understanding of the application of and compliance with GAAP.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn, succeed, and progress in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Identification of issues and factors impacting valuations.
- Must have a professional designation (CPA, CA)
- Track record in managing high performing engagement teams, deliver full cycle projects and client deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player
- Ability to build a network and nurture working relationships.
- Motivated, committed, and flexible to perform within strict deadlines.
- Review on target projects and formulate deal rationale and strategy.
- 3+ years of m&a transaction experience within a Transaction Service, Corporate Development or Corporate Finance group, with a combined total of 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience to include
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A