As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a successful business. And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a big way. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing budgets and profitability at a general manager level.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs, and knowledge of POS systems.
- Valid First Aid and Food Safety certification is considered an asset.
- Minimum 2-year experience in full-cycle recruitment, including hiring, onboarding, training, and employee retention.
- Outstanding leadership skills as shown through leading and motivating teams of upwards of 50 people.
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience in the QSR industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A