Website City of Prince George
The City of Prince George is committed to ensuring a positive, well-balanced work environment for its employees. With plenty of opportunities for employee training, professional development and employee wellness programs, a healthy work-life balance is encouraged.
- You have completed a two year business diploma which includes accounting courses and ideally have two years of general accounting experience maintaining databases and balancing a variety of financial records, along with experience with integrated financial systems in a mid to large sized organization.
- Previous municipal experience in tax and utility billing would be preferred.
- A highly organized and proactive multitasker, you are at ease problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- You have a strong customer focus, an affinity for collaboration and an open and courteous communication style.
- Your speed and accuracy with calculations and keen attention to detail complete your skill set.
Company: City of Prince George
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prince George, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A