Website Jazz Aviation
Coordinate Heavy Maintenance requirements to ensure deadlines and requirements are being met.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Ensure that all personnel have proper training in maintenance procedures and safety.
- Participate in production meetings.
- Assist Heavy Specialist with man-hour estimates for upcoming maintenance.
- Assist Manager, Heavy Maintenance with preparation of yearly operating budgets.
- Other related duties as required.
- Heavy Maintenance Project and Personnel management.
- Promptly complete Maintenance Irregularity Reports, when needed
- Provide other Jazz departments with technical support (In-flight, Flight Ops).
- Employee management: including, performance appraisals, progressive discipline, payroll reporting, and work schedules.
- Lay out work requirements and review work accomplishment goals.
- Coordinate with Engineering on modifications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of TRAX and Mx Control is a definite asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on one or all of the following aircraft: DH-8, E175 &
- CRJ100/200/900, an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A