Website Jazz Aviation
The Warehouse Technician is a key member of the Maintenance department. Reporting to the Supervisor, Stores, the incumbent is responsible for maintaining aeronautical products, tooling and consumable stock, along with supporting the fleet with OTP (On Time Performance).
- Issue inventory and assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory to appropriate levels
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers
- Filing as required
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory
- Heavy lifting required
- Preparation and shipping of parts orders to outlying bases
- Computer data entry of shipments, goods received, work orders etc
- Coordinate delivery of AOG’s (Aircraft On Ground), including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required
- Must be eligible for Restricted Area Pass.
- Knowledge of aircraft parts preferred and knowledge of common hardware essential.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer and data entry skills required.
- Effective work management, attention to details and time management skills are required.
- Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training.
- Must be able to obtain D/A (Driving Airside License) within 6 months of the employees start date.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments, employees and supervisors.
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A