Website Jazz Aviation
To provide Support Services to the airport as it relates to the day to day operation to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Receive and relay data from flight crews, ramp, sales, commissary and maintenance personnel.
- Monitor all forecasts and routing changes, forecast all changes in arrival/departure times, advise appropriate personnel and update FIDS/FMIS screens.
- Assist in other related duties as instructed by shift manager/supervisor.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Plot gate assignments on Gate Management System and plan/coordinate aircraft towing in accordance with gating restrictions to provide safe movement of aircraft, personnel and passengers.
- Maintain radio communication with flight crews and ground personnel.
- Investigate delays and code them appropriately in different Airport Ops systems
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Post-Secondary Education is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of RES III and/or experience using FLIGHT TRAC is an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification ID pass (to be obtained upon employment).
- Proven ability to handle a fast paced high stress environment and multi-task with excellent decision making skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a Restricted Radio Licence.
- Must be proficient with a computer keyboard.
- Previous airline-related experience is an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A