Website Jazz Aviation
The Warehouse Technician is a key member of the Maintenance department. Reporting to the Supervisor, Stores, the incumbent is responsible for maintaining aeronautical products, tooling and consumable stock, along with supporting the fleet with OTP (On Time Performance).
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory;
- Preparation and shipping of parts orders to outlying bases;
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers;
- Filing as required;
- Heavy lifting required;
- Computer data entry of shipments, goods received, work orders etc;
- Issue inventory and assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory to appropriate levels;
- Coordinate delivery of AOG’s (Aircraft On Ground), including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments, employees and supervisors.
- Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing an asset.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of aircraft parts preferred and knowledge of common hardware essential.
- Basic computer and data entry skills required.
- Must be eligible for Restricted Area Pass.
- Effective work management, attention to details and time management skills are required.
- Must be able to obtain D/A (Driving Airside License) within 6 months of the employees start date.
- Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training.
- Must be fully vaccinated with a Canadian government approved vaccine against COVID−19 prior to start date
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A