This inventory will be used to establish a partially or fully qualified pool of candidates within Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada which may be used to staff positions at the PM-01 level or equivalent with various linguistic profiles, various security profiles, various tenures, using various staffing actions across Canada.
- Experience using various software systems (such as Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.) to prepare correspondence and/or produce reports
- Experience in working with the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Experience working at Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Experience in the processing of applications for the Permanent Resident Card (PRC)
- Experience in providing client service
- Experience using the Integrated Retrieval Information System (IRIS)
- Experience in the processing of Express Entry applications for permanent residence under the Economic Class
- Experience creating, verifying, and updating information in an electronic records/case management information system such as Global Case
- Management Systems (GCMS)
- Experience in decision making and applying regulations, legislation, policies, or procedures
- Experience in working with the Immigration Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
- Experience in the processing of applications for sponsorship under Family Class
- Experience in data entry or data verification using a database system, such as Excel, Access, Oracle, GCMS, etc.
- Experience in the processing of applications for Canadian Citizenship
- A secondary school diploma OR *employer-approved alternatives.
- Experience in working with the Citizenship Act
- Experience in the processing of paper-based applications for permanent residence under the Economic Class
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lacombe, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A