Financial resources management may include managing a budget, resource management and forecasting, planning, budget allocation, tracking expenditures, reporting, etc. Applicants must indicate the size of the budget they managed and whether they were accountable for that budget.
- Managing large-scale projects in information management (IM) and information technology (IT)
- Have a designation, e.g. CPA, CA, CMA or CGA.
- Managing Human Resources operations, programs or policies.
- Certified Federal Specialist in Procurement (CFSP).
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in managing human* and financial resources**.
- Managing enquiries and/or complaints about an organization’s programs and services.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in establishing and maintaining partnerships with government, non-government and/or other stakeholder
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Certified Federal Specialist in Materiel Management (CFSMM).
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in briefing, providing strategic advice AND recommendations to senior management.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A