A Migration Foreign Service Officer spends approximately two-thirds of their career overseas delivering IRCC’s migration program and participating in application processing, risk assessment, engagement, and migration diplomacy activities.
- Developing a new Departmental approach to ensuring that IRCC’s change initiatives (e.g. transformation projects) achieve their intended benefits.
- Creating or transforming tools and processes that integrate financial and business information and solve existing problems.
- Conducting financial reviews of programs/functions to understand how resources are consumed, including establishing cost drivers and productivities.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with specialization in accounting,
- Managerial accounting
- Financial planning and strategy
- External audit
- Experience related to positions in the Financial Management Group
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A