Come join a team of people who are dedicated to building a stronger and better Canada. Our work helps to reunite families and protect displaced and persecuted people, while attracting top talent from across the globe to contribute to our economy. Whether we are working on temporary entry, permanent residency, citizenship, passports, or the many internal services that enable our work, we are helping to shape the welcoming, diverse, and prosperous country we are today.
- Judgement and Analytical Thinking
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Values and Ethics
- Focus on Quality and Details
- Effective Interactive Communication (oral)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- A secondary school diploma OR *employer-approved alternatives.
- Experience working at Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- W illingness and ability to travel, as required.
- Willingness and ability to work shift work, as required.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A