Senior Program Advisors within the Resettlement and Asylum Strategic Operations (RASO) Branch provide recommendations and expert advice to management on program policies and service delivery strategies; develop and support implementation of operational policies, guidelines and programs; provide functional guidance and direction to IRCC’s service delivery networks; develop partnerships and provision of advice and guidance to external clients to help deliver Government of Canada, departmental and sector priorities, long term direction and objectives with respect to legislation, regulatory reviews, programs, emerging issues and developments; related to the resettlement and asylum programs. The resettlement and asylum programs support IRCC and the Government of Canada to build a stronger Canada by developing and implementing policies, programs and services that maintain Canada’s humanitarian tradition by protecting refugees and people in need of protection while protecting the health, safety and security of Canadians.
- Recent experience in participating in a project or working group involving various stakeholders.
- Significant experience in coordinating or managing partnerships with internal and external clients or stakeholders relating to programs or delivery of services.
- Graduation with a degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training or experience
- Significant experience in preparing reports, briefings, presentations, memoranda or strategic advice for management decision.
- Recent and significant experience in gathering and analyzing information from multiple sources to analyze complex situations and make recommendations to management.
- Recent and significant experience in providing policy or program guidance in an operations or policy environment.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A