This inventory will be used to establish a partially or fully qualified pool of candidates within Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada which may be used to staff positions at the PM-04 level or equivalent with various linguistic profiles, various security profiles, various tenures, using various staffing actions across Canada.
- Experience in extracting, analyzing and summarizing relevant information and data from the Global Case Management System (GCMS) and/or the Grants and Contributions System (GCS) to support performance measurement and business analysis.
- Experience in establishing partnerships and collaborating with internal or external stakeholders (examples include: divisions within your department, community organizations, clients, other departments or private business).
- Experience conducting research and analysis related to program policies, program operations or program service delivery.
- Experience working with the Grants and Contributions System (GCS).
- Experience in participating in departmental level working groups as the team representative.
- Experience with operational delivery of Citizenship, Immigration, Passport or Settlement or Resettlement Assistance programs in IRCC.. Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Experience working with the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Canadian Passport Order.
- Experience developing a variety of written documents for management, officers, senior analysts, or for other departments. (Written documents that contain analysis and/or evaluation of facts, including recommendations. Examples include briefing notes, Question Period notes, memoranda, case chronologies, functional guidance, regional directives or program guidance pieces etc.)
- Experience making decisions or recommendations in accordance with Grants and Contributions program requirements.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Citizenship Act.
- Significant* experience making recommendations or decisions on complex** cases, files or agreements in accordance with federal legislation or programs..
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A