Senior Program Advisors within the Resettlement and Asylum Strategic Operations (RASO) Branch provide recommendations and expert advice to management on program policies and service delivery strategies; develop and support implementation of operational policies, guidelines and programs; provide functional guidance and direction to IRCC’s service delivery networks.
- Recent experience in participating in a project or working group involving various stakeholders.
- Significant experience in coordinating or managing partnerships with internal and external clients or stakeholders relating to programs or delivery of services.
- Graduation with a degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training or experience
- Significant experience in preparing reports, briefings, presentations, memoranda or strategic advice for management decision.
- Recent and significant experience in gathering and analyzing information from multiple sources to analyze complex situations and make recommendations to management.
- Recent and significant experience in providing policy or program guidance in an operations or policy environment.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A