This inventory will be used to establish a partially or fully qualified pool of candidates within Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada which may be used to staff positions at the PM-04 level or equivalent with various linguistic profiles, various security profiles, various tenures, using various staffing actions across Canada.
- Experience in providing advice and guidance on procedures, policies, regulations or legislation to others in a work related setting.
- Experience working with the Grants and Contributions System (GCS).
- Experience working with the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
- Experience making decisions or recommendations in accordance with Grants and Contributions program requirements.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Citizenship Act.
- Experience working at Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Experience in extracting, analyzing and summarizing relevant information and data from the Global Case Management System (GCMS) and/or the Grants and Contributions System (GCS) to support performance measurement and business analysis.
- Experience in establishing partnerships and collaborating with internal or external stakeholders (examples include: divisions within your department, community organizations, clients, other departments or private business).
- Significant* experience making recommendations or decisions on complex** cases, files or agreements in accordance with federal legislation or programs.
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternative.
- Experience supervising employees. (Examples of relevant responsibilities: assigning work, evaluating performance and employee relations management; approval of leave; career development, etc.).
- Experience in participating in departmental level working groups as the team representative.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Canadian Passport Order.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A