Depending on the position being staffed, the hiring manager may deem one or more of the following qualifications to be an essential qualification “must have” or as an asset qualification “nice to have.” In cases where an asset is deemed to be “essential” only candidates, veterans and persons with a priority entitlement who possess that specific qualification in addition to the stated essential qualifications will be considered. This does not mean that you must meet all of the following qualifications. Please answer yes only to those that apply.
- Experience in establishing partnerships and collaborating with internal or external stakeholders (examples include: divisions within your department, community organizations, clients, other departments or private business).
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Citizenship Act.
- Significant* experience supervising employees. (Examples of relevant responsibilities: assigning work, evaluating performance and employee relations management; approval of leave; career development, etc.).
- Experience making decisions or recommendations in accordance with Grants and Contributions program requirements.
- Experience working with the Grants and Contributions System (GCS).
- Experience working with the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
- Significant* experience making recommendations or decisions on complex** cases, files or agreements in accordance with federal legislation or programs.
- Experience in providing advice and guidance on procedures, policies, regulations or legislation to others in a work related setting.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Canadian Passport Order.
- Experience in participating in departmental level working groups as the team representative.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Experience in extracting, analyzing and summarizing relevant information and data from the Global Case Management System (GCMS) and/or the Grants and Contributions System (GCS) to support performance measurement and business analysis.
- Experience developing a variety of written documents for management, officers, senior analysts, or for other departments. (Written documents that contain analysis and/or evaluation of facts, including recommendations. Examples include briefing notes, Question Period notes, memoranda, case chronologies, functional guidance, regional directives or program guidance pieces etc.)
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A