Reporting to the Director of Enterprise and Solution Architecture, the Architecture Manager will manage a team of Solution Architects and Information Architects.
- Managing a team of 8 – 15 Solution and Data Architects within a team of 60+ Architects
- Contribute to the evolution of standards, processes and practices that would be provided to the solution architecture teams
- Presenting technology strategies, governance and maintaining an active participation of your team in technology discussion forums and peer reviews
- Assisting in the prioritization between projects within the IT portfolio and the identification of future alignment between projects and new technology
- Ensuring the Solution Architecture team’s effectiveness, including, coaching, performance reviews and management, resource planning and project staffing, task assignment, development of team objectives, resource career management and team engagement strategies
- 3+ years of experience within a large and complex organization.
- 5+ years in team management.
- 5+ years in architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A