Always pay attention to customers when in the sales area, prioritize their requests and needs, and make suggestions even while performing other tasks.
- Ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly, with a focus on order fulfillment and stock availability.
- Replenish retail space with flexibility and following visual merchandising guidelines.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Look for more efficient working methods to reduce costs.
- Support the team in other tasks, as needed.
- Always pay attention to customers when in the sales area, prioritize their requests and needs, and make suggestions even while performing other tasks.
- Maintain health and safety compliance.
- Your organization skills are top notch – you can effortlessly juggle multiple priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You are very comfortable with computers and are generally technology-savvy
- You have customer service work experience in retail, distribution, or similar environment
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have experience handling conflicts and achieving a win-win outcome
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sylvan Lake, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A