Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
- Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
- You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
- You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
- You have experience within sales or customer service.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A