Taking responsibility for planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods in your store from delivery to restocking.
- Optimising goods flow productivity to fulfil qualitative and quantitative goals, and ensuring that the stock level in the store meets customer demands.
- Taking an active role in securing the co-operation of the commercial team in your store to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Empowering your team by delegating responsibility, especially to your goods flow team leaders to help them grow and develop according to their individual ability and experience.
- Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area and implementing these actions.
- You are able to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- You have experience of working in a retail environment.
- You are skilled at setting expectations for colleagues and providing clear direction and follow up.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flin Flon, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A