Website Hydro One
Provide support to relevant stakeholders by contributing business insights throughout business solution planning, development, and testing activities. Lead requirements gathering and testing activities in collaboration with the team to ensure all relevant stakeholder requirements are captured and acceptance criteria is satisfied before passing the code of the business solution.
- Analyze and research relevant new and existing products and procedures.
- Satisfaction levels. Provide a uniform approach for capturing and actioning on user feedback.
- Identify and resolve gaps between business processes and supporting applications. Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure process compliance with established quality standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Conceptualize and document integrated business processes and relate them to the IT platforms used by relevant stakeholders to accomplish their work programs.
- Requires knowledge of business in order to provide support to relevant stakeholders.
- Requires knowledge of computer science, engineering or equivalent to support business solution activities including requirements gathering.
- Requires good knowledge of English to communicate effectively with others.
- Create and/or update documentations such as reports.
Company: Hydro One
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A