Website Humber River Hospital
Working collaboratively with staff, the successful incumbent will deliver first level support, innovative customer focused service by analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving Computer hardware/software and application related issues to hospital Staff, Physician and Volunteers in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Recording, categorizing and logging requests for service using a central ticket management solution
- Provisioning, changing and de-provisioning user accounts in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Office and health information applications.
- Upgrading existing PC Hardware and software.
- Leveraging available tools (SMS, remote support utilities, knowledge base and other sources of documentation) to resolve incidents in an efficient and effective manner
- Acting as the first point of contact for all computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support.
- Provide technical support to hospital staff during business and after hours by participating in on-call rotation
- Provides end-user support for the installation and support of applications.
- Develops procedures and provides documentation for staff and users manuals.
- Resolve technical issues related to servers, computers, printers, computer peripheral devices and telecommunication devices.
- Ability to provide training to staff and users.
- Transferring and escalating incidents and problems to 2nd/3rd level support resources and following up with ticket owners to ensure resolution in a timely manner;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of University and/or Community College diploma in a health-related or computer technology program.
- Experience in troubleshooting Local and Wide area networks and is an asset.
- Experience with Meditech and other healthcare information applications is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Technical Service Desk role is required.
- ITIL Foundation experiences and/or certification is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with expert level proficiency in Microsoft, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2013,
- MS Server 2008/12, MS SQL 2008/12, and Citrix Desktop is required.
- A highly developed customer-service orientation.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware, printer hardware, peripherals, and E-Mail Systems issues is required.
- Excellent attendance and discipline free record required.
Company: Humber River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A