Website Humber College
Reporting to the Manager, International Admissions, the International Admissions Advisor is responsible for providing a comprehensive array of admissions support to Humber’s prospective and new International Student and Agent community. International Student Advisors oversee three major sets of responsibilities. They support international admissions processing and prioritization, agent relations and advising (including immigration-related counselling and advice), and customer service: financial processing and inquiry management.
- Three year degree or diploma plus professional certification in Public Relations, Accounting, Business or equivalent.
- Registration with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and accreditation as a Regulated
- International Student Immigration Advisor (RISIA) or a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated use of initiative both in work load planning and addressing customer concerns, and providing adequate follow up to complaints and concerns.
- Practical experience in a complex service environment that includes financial transactions.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of e-mail software and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel and Access is an asset.
- Fluency in a specific second language other than English is strongly preferred. Languages considered include Hindi,
- Punjabi, Mandarin, Arabic, Farsi, Russian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Bahasa, Spanish or Portuguese
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of major educational systems (Nigeria, China, Vietnam, Brazil and India).
Company: Humber College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A