Website Humber College
The Employee Engagement & Learning Advisor is responsible for administering programs related to Humber’s Employee Well-being and Engagement Framework and employee learning initiatives, including the Career Milestones Recognition Program, President’s Awards, Retiree Recognition, Tuition Assistance Program, Graduate Assistance Program, the annual Support Staff Professional Development Event, and other employee training and wellness sessions. This includes developing and coordinating employee events, researching and advising on training recommendations to meet business needs, responding to employee inquiries, and maintaining records and program tracking. The Advisor is responsible for adhering to established processes, policies and collective agreements, and identifying opportunities to improve processes and tools for the efficient administration of employee programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in human resources, employee engagement, learning and development, or a related field
- Demonstrated communication skills including oral and written and experience responding to employee inquiries
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working on multiple, deadline-driven projects concurrently in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees and stakeholders
Company: Humber College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Humber College Careers
Application Deadline: N/A